HOW and WHO CAN USE THE PRODUCT?
MY BLACK FACE CLEANSER (natural facial cleanser) is a product that DEEPLY CLEANSES and DOES NOT CLEAN acne-prone skin. It is enriched with Indian lime oil, white clay and activated charcoal. It is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
MY BLACK FACIAL CLEANSER (natural facial cleanser) can be used once a day as part of a facial cleansing routine. Squeeze a small amount of cleanser (the size of a pea) onto wet skin from the airless container onto your fingertips. Massage it into the skin in gentle circular motions and rinse with plenty of lukewarm water. Avoid the eye area and mucous membranes. Continue your facial care routine, preferably with a toner. MY BLACK FACE CLEANSER (natural facial cleanser) is also designed to remove make-up. It is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
Suitable for oily skin types. The product is intended for external use. The product should only be used on healthy skin. This product is not intended for use on children under three years of age.
MY BLACK FACE CLEANSER (natural facial cleanser) is free of synthetic fragrances, colours and preservatives, mineral oil free, paraben free, gluten free, lactose free, non-GMO ingredients. Vegan product.
- it contains Indian Linden oil (also known as neem oil), which is an extremely interesting oil. It contains a wealth of natural plant compounds called flavonoids and polyphenols, which have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Therefore, the oil helps fight skin infections ranging from acne to yeast infections, eczema and psoriasis. The high amount of fatty acids in Indian lime oil also prevents and heals acne scars. It is nourishing and emollient, so it soothes irritation and softens the skin. The oil is also non-comedogenic, removing skin impurities and tightening pores. It can be used alone or in combination with other natural products, such as clay. However, it has one less desirable property: an extremely strong smell, which can even smell bad to some! And yet it carries with it so many beneficial properties that we can forgive it,
- it contains white clay, which is a natural clay used in cosmetics because it can absorb excess oil from the surface of the skin. This can help reduce shine and give the skin a matt appearance. It is mainly used to draw oil out of the skin, removing dirt and other impurities from the pores. This is why kaolin is a popular ingredient in clay masks for oily and acne-prone skin. White clay is often used to reduce irritation and redness. This property has not yet been fully explored. It is good to bear in mind that white clay can also dry out the skin, which can cause dryness and irritation. If your skin is irritated, white clay should not be your main skin soothing product. It is also used in exfoliating products as it forms a paste with very fine particles. These particles serve as a gentle abrasive that can exfoliate the top layers of the skin and remove dead skin cells, make-up, excess oil, dirt and other impurities that may have accumulated on the surface during the day,
- contains powdered activated charcoal, which has an extremely large active surface area, making it suitable for trapping micro-particles such as dust, dirt, chemicals, toxins and bacteria. It is suitable for deep cleansing of the skin and its pores.
- It contains other selected natural oils in an extremely lubricating and rich combination,
- is prepared following a careful process to preserve the naturally occurring ingredients in all the selected ingredients.
INGREDIENTS (IN IN)
Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Diatomaceous Earth, Decyl Glucoside, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Charcoal Powder, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Limonene